Space Gladiators is a 2D roguelite hand-drawn platformer set in a sci-fi world. You've been captured and sent to entertain aliens on a planet called Tartarus. Fight in the gladiatorial arenas and earn your freedom!
The game has entered Early Access on October 22, 2019.
- Tight and fluid controls that allow you to dodge and fight enemies without taking hits - the only ceiling is your own skillset!
- Hundreds of hand-crafted rooms that are randomly picked to make every new run feel unique.
- Dozens of enemies and 7 bosses to beat with different movesets and attack patterns.
- 150+ items including pets, weapons and trinkets that unlock new abilities for your characters. Pop your heart out to heal yourself or fire a laser gun.
- 6 unique characters that fit different playstyles, including a potato and an alien worm in underpants.
- Customize your runs by choosing harder paths if you're feeling confident or easier ones if you're on the brink of death. High risk, high reward.
Early Access Gameplay — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
About Thomas Gervraud
- I'm a french indie game developer. I started working on my first commercial game in late 2018 after finishing my studies.
- More information
- More information on Thomas Gervraud, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Space Gladiators: Escaping Tartarus Credits
- Thomas Gervraud
- Main Game Designer and Developer
- Adrien Gervraud
- Help with Development
- Aron '0uter' Arguello