Ever dreamt of being a space potato? Now’s your chance! Space Gladiators is a 2D hand-drawn roguelite platformer following a bunch of captives fighting their way out of a planet prison. Defeat hordes of aliens in the gladiatorial arenas and earn your freedom!
The game has entered Early Access on October 22, 2019 and has been released in version 1.0 on March 10, 2021.
- Tight and fluid controls that allow you to dodge and fight enemies without taking hits - the only ceiling is your own skillset!
- Hundreds of hand-crafted rooms that are randomly picked to make every new run feel unique.
- 50+ enemies and 10 bosses to beat with different movesets and attack patterns.
- 300+ items including pets, weapons and trinkets that unlock new abilities for your characters. Pop your heart out to heal yourself, throw meatballs or fire a laser gun.
- 8 unique characters that fit different playstyles, including a potato and an alien worm in underpants.
- Customize your runs by choosing harder paths if you're feeling confident or easier ones if you're on the brink of death. High risk, high reward.
Gameplay Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- Item sprites
- All items from the game as .png files for thumbnails drive.google.com.
About Thomas Gervraud
- Thomas Gervraud is a french indie game developer. He started working on his first commercial game in late 2018 after finishing his studies.
- More information
- More information on Thomas Gervraud, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Space Gladiators Credits
- Thomas Gervraud
- Main Developer
- Adrien Gervraud
- Help with Development
- Aron '0uter' Arguello