Brotato is a top-down arena shooter roguelite where you play a potato wielding up to 6 weapons at a time to fight off hordes of aliens. Choose from a variety of traits and items to create unique builds and survive until help arrives.
The game has entered Early Access on September 27th, 2022. A demo was published on May 2, 2022 and was part of the "Going Rogue: A Festival of Persistence" and "June Next Fest" Steam festivals.
- Auto-firing weapons by default with a manual aiming option
- Fast runs (under 30 minutes)
- Dozens of characters available to customize your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, mage and many more)
- Hundreds of items and weapons to choose from (flamethrowers, SMGs and rocket launchers or sticks and stones)
- Survive waves lasting 20 to 90 seconds each and kill off as many aliens as you can during that time
- Collect materials to gain experience and get items from the shop between waves of enemies
- Accessibility options: tweak the health, damage and speed of enemies so the difficulty is right for you
Early Access Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- More assets
- A lot more assets from the game can be found on Google Drive drive.google.com.
About Thomas Gervraud
- Thomas Gervraud is a french indie game developer. He started working on his first commercial game in late 2018 after finishing his studies.
- More information
- More information on Thomas Gervraud, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Thomas Gervraud